20 Great Group Program Questions
Copyright 2008 – Jennifer Britton | Potentials Realized
A couple of weeks ago during the Group Coaching Essentials program I was asked for some quick questions anyone could use during a group program. I came up with the following list and wanted to share it with you:
20 Great Group Questions:
- What’s your hope for today’s session? What’s your fear? What’s your fantasy?
- What do you want to take away from today’s session?
- What is your intention for the day?
- What will you commit to bringing to the group?
- What role do you want to in the group?
- What is your unique gift which you bring to the group?
- On a scale of 0-10 how engaged will be with the process?
- What risk will you take today?
- What is one action you can take today to stretch your comfort zone?
Checking in along the way
1. What’s been your biggest ah-ha so far?
2. What will turn up the volume on your learning?
3. What is one thing that you can do in the next hour/day/session that will stretch your comfort zones?
4. What has shifted for you since we started?
1. What’s going to make that exciting for you? OR
2.On a scale of 1-10 how exciting is that for you?
3. On a scale of 1-10 how committed are you to it?
4. What action can you take to make this happen?
5. What do you need to commit to?
6. What do you need to say yes to? What do you need to say no to?